Investigating Surge Incidents
In the event of a burst or major pressure surge incidents we are able to
- undertake investigations to review data associated with the event,
- collect additional data as required,
- and to undertake studies to determine the causes of the incident and means to prevent future destruction events.
These studies can be purely remote desktop investigations, but can include site measurement, witness interviews and numerical modelling of incidents and accidents.
- site measurement,
- witness interviews
- and numerical modelling of incidents and accidents.
These studies can be used for litigation purposes or can involve finding solutions and designing of mitigation measures, either through protocols or physical changes.
If you’re interested to find out more, contact us and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Burst News – Incidents and Accidents in the Press today
Recent Pressure Surge Incidents
- According to resident, a burst pipe which led to a persistent water leak […]
- Several homes have been flooded after a burst water pipe in Swindon this […]
- Thames Water apologised and said engineers were pumping out flood water after a […]
- The 100-year-old, 12-inch diameter pipe on Drake between Wolfe Grade and Laurel Grove […]
- … water after a 36-inch pipe burst beneath a street in the city's […]
- Last weekend, an 8-inch water pipe located in a closet in the East […]