Investigating Surge Incidents
In the event of a burst or major pressure surge incidents we are able to
- undertake investigations to review data associated with the event,
- collect additional data as required,
- and to undertake studies to determine the causes of the incident and means to prevent future destruction events.
These studies can be purely remote desktop investigations, but can include site measurement, witness interviews and numerical modelling of incidents and accidents.
- site measurement,
- witness interviews
- and numerical modelling of incidents and accidents.
These studies can be used for litigation purposes or can involve finding solutions and designing of mitigation measures, either through protocols or physical changes.
If you’re interested to find out more, contact us and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Burst News – Incidents and Accidents in the Press today
Recent Pressure Surge Incidents
- … and gymnastics gym caused by water from a pipe failure on June […]
- The Farranfore mains pipe has had numerous breaks, and is to be replaced […]
- Up to 55,000 people in Co Kerry are without water today due to […]
- As former basketball player Rob Horry once said: “Pressure can either burst a […]
- “It is anticipated the burst pipe will be fixed by this evening and […]
- Irish Water says they are working alongside Kerry County Council to fix the […]
- High temperatures in recent weeks as well as ageing pipe infrastructure may have […]