Investigating Surge Incidents
In the event of a burst or major pressure surge incidents we are able to
- undertake investigations to review data associated with the event,
- collect additional data as required,
- and to undertake studies to determine the causes of the incident and means to prevent future destruction events.
These studies can be purely remote desktop investigations, but can include site measurement, witness interviews and numerical modelling of incidents and accidents.
- site measurement,
- witness interviews
- and numerical modelling of incidents and accidents.
These studies can be used for litigation purposes or can involve finding solutions and designing of mitigation measures, either through protocols or physical changes.
If you’re interested to find out more, contact us and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Burst News – Incidents and Accidents in the Press today
Recent Pressure Surge Incidents
- Russian hotel pipe bursts; 5 people die. MOSCOW — A heating pipe burst […]
- Southwark station is closed due to flooding caused by a main line burst. […]
- Job Osazuwa. Five persons have been confirmed dead, just as houses, shops and […]
- Flooding caused by a patient who burst a water pipe has indefinitely closed […]
- NEW YORK – The pipes burst in the lobby ceiling of 785 Courtlandt […]
- Read More: Extreme cold bursts water pipe, closes emergency and main entrance to […]
- Burst Water Pipe in Richcraft Hall. Jan. 20, 2020. To All Members of […]
- Sometimes we have these burst pipes that take longer to repair so it […]
- A water pipe burst and flooded the renal entrance on Friday evening, while […]
- MOSCOW – A heating pipe burst Monday in a small Russian hotel, flooding […]