Investigating Surge Incidents
In the event of a burst or major pressure surge incidents we are able to
- undertake investigations to review data associated with the event,
- collect additional data as required,
- and to undertake studies to determine the causes of the incident and means to prevent future destruction events.
These studies can be purely remote desktop investigations, but can include site measurement, witness interviews and numerical modelling of incidents and accidents.
- site measurement,
- witness interviews
- and numerical modelling of incidents and accidents.
These studies can be used for litigation purposes or can involve finding solutions and designing of mitigation measures, either through protocols or physical changes.
If you’re interested to find out more, contact us and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Burst News – Incidents and Accidents in the Press today
Recent Pressure Surge Incidents
- Plausible profiles (Psqr) corrosion assessment model: Improving burst pressure … Applicable to all […]
- In their seemingly usual humorous energy, all four members burst into a fit […]
- To add some flair to the hat, pipe any color frosting onto the […]
- The first burst gives the most head in the glass. Pull all the […]
- But Ms Oehmen built the three homes in 2013 and said she immediately […]
- DOUGLASDALE – The corner of Douglas Drive and Galloway Avenue had a burst […]
- 'Failure is just not an option for Democrats': PIMCO Head of Public … […]
- They said it was a pipe burst and now they're saying they suspect […]
- … Water + Climate Sensor, we knew people valued how the device could […]
- A burst pipe at Kampung Chinchang in Salak Tinggi, Sepang, caused water disruption […]