Investigating Surge Incidents
In the event of a burst or major pressure surge incidents we are able to
- undertake investigations to review data associated with the event,
- collect additional data as required,
- and to undertake studies to determine the causes of the incident and means to prevent future destruction events.
These studies can be purely remote desktop investigations, but can include site measurement, witness interviews and numerical modelling of incidents and accidents.
- site measurement,
- witness interviews
- and numerical modelling of incidents and accidents.
These studies can be used for litigation purposes or can involve finding solutions and designing of mitigation measures, either through protocols or physical changes.
If you’re interested to find out more, contact us and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Burst News – Incidents and Accidents in the Press today
Recent Pressure Surge Incidents
- In Mathare, a sprawling slum in Nairobi, children in tattered clothes play with […]
- Paglia said this is the worst damage the legion has encountered, aside from […]
- Ministry of Health staff have been sent home today after a pipe burst […]
- … Thorndon New World. In a statement, a Ministry of Health spokesperson confirmed […]
- Paglia notes this is the worst damage the Legion has encountered outside of […]
- Residents and businesses were told they could be without water as the water […]
- MANILA, Philippines — A busted water pipe along EDSA Pioneer in Mandaluyong yesterday […]
- Officials said the fire truck was sent to find a broken water main […]
- Hundreds of homes were left without water in Grangemouth last night after a […]