Investigating Surge Incidents
In the event of a burst or major pressure surge incidents we are able to
- undertake investigations to review data associated with the event,
- collect additional data as required,
- and to undertake studies to determine the causes of the incident and means to prevent future destruction events.
These studies can be purely remote desktop investigations, but can include site measurement, witness interviews and numerical modelling of incidents and accidents.
- site measurement,
- witness interviews
- and numerical modelling of incidents and accidents.
These studies can be used for litigation purposes or can involve finding solutions and designing of mitigation measures, either through protocols or physical changes.
If you’re interested to find out more, contact us and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Burst News – Incidents and Accidents in the Press today
Recent Pressure Surge Incidents
- … 2021, when operator error caused a pipe to rupture and 21,000 gallons […]
- He also said that reports of pipe leakages in 2021 are higher at […]
- It laid out a series of steps for investigating what caused a 300-foot […]
- Large quantities of cyanide solution have spilled into the Karasu River in Turkey […]
- Air Selangor recorded higher water pipe leak cases in 2021 compared with … […]
- Burst pipe closes Edmonds Library The Edmonds Library is closed until further notice […]
- DIRTY, smelly water flooded into homes and gardens within minutes after a water […]
- While launching Air Selangor's 2021 Sustainability Report, its chief executive officer Suhaimi Kamaralzaman […]
- … and traffic will be disrupted, due to a burst water mains. … […]
- The pipe has burst through the pavement opposite to the road's junction with […]