Investigating Surge Incidents
In the event of a burst or major pressure surge incidents we are able to
- undertake investigations to review data associated with the event,
- collect additional data as required,
- and to undertake studies to determine the causes of the incident and means to prevent future destruction events.
These studies can be purely remote desktop investigations, but can include site measurement, witness interviews and numerical modelling of incidents and accidents.
- site measurement,
- witness interviews
- and numerical modelling of incidents and accidents.
These studies can be used for litigation purposes or can involve finding solutions and designing of mitigation measures, either through protocols or physical changes.
If you’re interested to find out more, contact us and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Burst News – Incidents and Accidents in the Press today
Recent Pressure Surge Incidents
- In the team's home opener back in September, a pipe burst in the […]
- Animals forced to seek shelter somewhere else after the Napanee SPCA building deals […]
- Tried-and-true Experts in the Plumbing Industry · Be Vigilant of the Damage Freezing […]
- Cold temperatures are known to freeze water in pipes and expand them. This […]
- The High Point Courthouse is closed after a pipe burst earlier this week […]
- The clerk said it started on the fourth floor. She said she rushed […]
- From what Chris can understand, there was a burst pipe, which SWW came […]
- If a pipe freezes or bursts, shut the water off immediately. Protect your […]
- A burst water main at Smallbrook is the cause. … supplies to bring […]
- It will be cold enough to burst pipes Friday night on the north shore; see forecast | Weather | nola.comA hard freeze watch is issued when conditions are possible for a hard […]